1. ANANT PANDYA MEMORIAL LECTURE: DISCONTINUED SINCE 1973
2. PROF. N. P. GANDHI MEMORIAL LECTURE:
This lecture is organized by the Indian Institute of Metals through its Chapters to perpetuate the memory of the late Prof. N. P. Gandhi, a reputed educationist and scholar and the first Principal of the College of Metallurgy in our country at Banaras Hindu University. The lecture was started in the year 1961 and is delivered every year. The Council of the Institute invites one of its Chapters to arrange for this lecture. Since 1980, the responsibility of organising the above lecture is under this supervision of the Institute and the lecture is delivered during the Annual Technical Meeting. Name will be proposed by BHUMET Trust for consideration of the Council and the expenses for the lecturer will be borne by BHUMET Trust.
3. PROF. BRAHM PRAKASH MEMORIAL LECTURE :
This lecture has been institute by the Bangalore Chapter of the Indian Institute of Metals as a tribute to that eminent metallurgist and scientific administrator and is delivered by an eminent Scientist/Technologist every year on 21st August, the birthday of Prof. Brahm Prakash. Besides this, another Lecture is organised at Trivandrum by Trivandrum Chapter of the Indian Institute of Metals every year and delivered by a specialist in memory of late Prof. Brahm Prakash.
4. DR. DAYA SWARUP MEMORIAL LECTURE:
This is a special lecture organised every year since 1989 at the time of Annual Technical Meeting of IIM. The lecture is delivered by distinguished specialist in memory of late Dr. Daya Swarup with a view to encourage, assist and extend knowledge and information connected with the art of science of making, shaping and treating of metals and alloys. Since 1989, the responsibility of organising the above lecture is under this supervision of the Institute and the lecture is delivered during the Annual Technical Meeting.Name will be proposed by the Trustees of the Dr Daya Swarup Memorial Trust, for consideration of the Council and expenses for the Lecture will be borne by the Trust.
5. PROF. A K SEAL MEMORIAL LECTURE:
Prof. A. K. Seal Memorial Lecture is organised jointly by the Head Office and BE College chapter, to perpetuate the memory of late Prof. A K Seal, Past President, IIM & Ex-Principal of BE College at the time of the Institute's Annual General Meeting. Persons of eminence are invited to deliver the lecture.
6. DR. R V TAMHANKAR MEMORIAL LECTURE :
The Hyderabad Chapter instituted Dr R V Tamhankar Memorial Lecture to perpetuate the memory of Late Dr R V Tamhankar, founder and first Chairman of IIM Hyderabad Chapter. This lecture is organised every year on July 28th and is delivered by an eminent personality from the field of Metallurgy & Material Science.
7. PROF. G S TENDULKAR MEMORIAL LECTURE:
The lecture is organised by the Prof G S Tendulkar Memorial Trust in association with IIM Mumbai Chapter of the Institute. The lecture is organised to perpetuate the memory of Prof G S Tendulkar and to derive inspiration from his exemplary dedication in furthering the cause of Metallurgical Education and Research. The Trust awards a Grand Overall prize in ATM sessions of the Institute.
- IIM Membership cards
- IIM Awards Application Rules 2017
- IIM Awards Inviting applications 2017
- IIM Awards 2017 Proformae
- IIM Awards Proformae
- IIM Fellow Nomination 2017
- IIM Best Chapter Awards 2017
- IIM JRD Awards Nomination 2017
- Rules & Proforma - NMD Awards 2017
- Sustainability Awards 2017
- Quality Awards 2017
- ICME 2017
- Revision of existing fee structure for IIM Student Members effective from January 2016
- Syllabus for Materials Processing
- Syllabus for Secondary Steel Making & Casting Processes
- Sylllabus for Materials Characteririsation
- Revised Syllabus for Basic Metallurhgy
- Re Grouping of Elective Subjects of Part II AMIIM Examinations
- Format for submission of Project Report
- Important Announcement for June 2017 AMIIM Exams
- List of Officers in Charge for June 2017 Exams
- Time Table for June 2017 Exams