Membership Election & Abbreviation
MEMBERSHIP ELECTION & ABBREVIATION
(a) Application for membership shall be submitted on prescribed forms for the approval of the Council.
(b) Persons should be duly proposed for membership on prescribed forms by at least three members of the Institute of good standing. The Council shall have the right to reject any application for membership without assigning any reasons. Non-election shall not necessarily prejudice the candidate concerned, in any future application for election.
The authorised abbreviation indicating the class of membership of the members of the Institute shall be as follows:
1. Member - M.I.I.M.
2. Associate Member - A.M.I.I.M.
3. Life Member - M.I.I.M. (Life.)
4. Hon. Member - M.I.I.M (Hon)
5. Life Fellow - F.I.I.M (Life)
- IIM Membership cards
- IIM Awards Application Rules 2017
- IIM Awards Inviting applications 2017
- IIM Awards 2017 Proformae
- IIM Awards Proformae
- IIM Fellow Nomination 2017
- IIM Best Chapter Awards 2017
- IIM JRD Awards Nomination 2017
- Rules & Proforma - NMD Awards 2017
- Sustainability Awards 2017
- Quality Awards 2017
- ICME 2017
- Revision of existing fee structure for IIM Student Members effective from January 2016
- Syllabus for Materials Processing
- Syllabus for Secondary Steel Making & Casting Processes
- Sylllabus for Materials Characteririsation
- Revised Syllabus for Basic Metallurhgy
- Re Grouping of Elective Subjects of Part II AMIIM Examinations
- Format for submission of Project Report
- Important Announcement for June 2017 AMIIM Exams
- List of Officers in Charge for June 2017 Exams
- Time Table for June 2017 Exams