Profile of Mr. Sashi Shekhar Mohanty
President of The Indian Institute of Metals 2015-16
Mr. Sashi Shekhar Mohanty is currently the Director (Technical) with additional charge of Director (Proj. & Business Planning) at Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL).
Mr. Mohanty is a Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering along with a PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering. He started his career with SAIL in 1978 at the Rourkela Steel Plant and rose up the ladder to head the Plate Mill.
On promotion he moved to the Bhilai Steel Plant in 2007 as GM of Plate Mill, and later also handled the crucial assignment of GM I/c, Services. In recognition of his contributions, he was elevated as Executive Director, Projects in 2009, MORE
- Important Announcement
- Revision of existing fee structure for IIM Student Members effective from January 2016
- Syllabus for Materials Processing
- Syllabus for Secondary Steel Making & Casting Processes
- Sylllabus for Materials Characteririsation
- Revised Syllabus for Basic Metallurhgy
- List of Officers-in-Charge for June 2016 AMIIM Examinations
- Final Time Table For June 2016 AMIIM Examinations
- List of Candidates for June 2016 AMIIM Exam(Part 1)
- List of Candidates for June 2016 AMIIM Exam(Part 2)