Profile of Mr. Sashi Shekhar Mohanty
President of The Indian Institute of Metals 2015-16
Mr. Sashi Shekhar Mohanty is currently the Director (Technical) with additional charge of Director (Proj. & Business Planning) at Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL).
Mr. Mohanty is a Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering along with a PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering. He started his career with SAIL in 1978 at the Rourkela Steel Plant and rose up the ladder to head the Plate Mill.
On promotion he moved to the Bhilai Steel Plant in 2007 as GM of Plate Mill, and later also handled the crucial assignment of GM I/c, Services. In recognition of his contributions, he was elevated as Executive Director, Projects in 2009, MORE
- 2016 National Sustainability Award Competition
- 2016 IIM Awards and honors
- 2016 IIM Fellow Nomination Proforma & Guidelines
- 2016 IIM Awards book Final
- 2016 IIM Awards Nomination Proforma
- NMD2016 IIT kanpur
- 2016 Non Ferrous Quality Awards
- 2016 Nmd Rules & Proforma circulation
- 2016 IIM-jrd tata award
- Extension of Awards'16 applications date
- Best Chapter Award Nomination 2016